Thursday, September 4, 2014

Greek Meanders - bead crochet pattern

The "Greek Meanders" bead crochet necklace features the meander - the most important symbol in Ancient Greece. It takes its name from the river Meander, a river with many twists, mentioned by Homer in Iliad. This symbol is also known as the Greek key. Meander symbolizes infinity or the eternal flow of things, also the bonds of friendship, of love and devotion and that’s the reason it’s often given as marriage gift. The pattern can be found in my etsy shop following the link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/160389009/pattern-for-bead-crochet-necklace-greek?ref=shop_home_feat_1




2 comments:

  1. Good day, I would like to know if you sell necklaces and bracelets such as this one. I really like them. They are really beautiful. I will await your response. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for your message. I sell only patterns and tutorials.

    ReplyDelete